General Discussion: Covid


Show original post
Sayword
Sayword avatar

5970 posts since 1/4/07

25 Jul 2022 20:17
figurine wrote: Oh, you're being deliberately obtuse again. The content you posted is from someone known to spread misinformation, it's not a reliable source.

I did answer your question, you just don't like being called out for posting bollocks.https://www.brighteon.com/74a43e7c-eabc-46ed-a2a1-7cf771e0fafe
I asked you what does this have to do with the content that I posted, you then proceeded to post an opinionated article about a man.

I posted a video about covid, and then you proceeded to post something that has nothing to do with covid whatsoever. So you didn't answer shit you just posted somebody's opinion. It addressed nothing to do with the content I shared.

So again what does your post have to do with the content I posted? Are you saying a video I posted is misinformation? What about the video is misinformation


You don't know what obtuse means because you're using it completely incorrectly. You're completely off subject while you're addressing me and you're saying that I'm obtuse. You have terrible logic and comprehension skills.
Sayword
Sayword avatar

5970 posts since 1/4/07

25 Jul 2022 20:20
It's sad how I have to break down how how idiotic and disingenuous a poster can be with these long posts. But time will tell the story, and I have to make myself clear
Sayword
Sayword avatar

5970 posts since 1/4/07

posted 25 Jul 2022 20:25, edited 25 Jul 2022 20:25
Idiot post opinionated article.

Idiot thinks opinionated article holds weight.

Idiot doesn't address anything to do with the post he is responding to.

Idiot then uses opinionated article to refuse any counterpoint to the original post, as well as responses to idiots off subject, completely irrelevant original post.

Replace idiot with figurine.
Sayword
Sayword avatar

5970 posts since 1/4/07

25 Jul 2022 20:32
I know figurine works for the Government, so he's obligated to be as obtuse as he is being, by using opinionated articles to completely disregard information.

This is how you properly use obtuse.
morning mist
morning mist avatar

3698 posts since 29/5/05

25 Jul 2022 20:52
guy is getting cooked in the comments of his video
figurine
figurine avatar

6214 posts since 14/5/07

25 Jul 2022 21:00
Sayword wrote: You have terrible logic and comprehension skills.

Ironic when I had to spell out the link between a video posted by Health Ranger Report and an article about the Health Ranger.

It's weird that you give more credence to a video posted by a known quack and shill than you do an article from McGill University.

The long ranting posts aren't worth responding to.
Sayword
Sayword avatar

5970 posts since 1/4/07

25 Jul 2022 21:06
figurine wrote:
Sayword wrote: You have terrible logic and comprehension skills.

Ironic when I had to spell out the link between a video posted by Health Ranger Report and an article about the Health Ranger.

It's weird that you give more credence to a video posted by a known quack and shill than you do an article from McGill University.

The long ranting posts aren't worth responding to.
an opinion from McGill University is still a fucking opinion
figurine
figurine avatar

6214 posts since 14/5/07

25 Jul 2022 21:09
morning mist wrote: guy is getting cooked in the comments of his video
I didn't even look at the comments, shockingly looks like it's a load of shit.

Sayword, how are you going to respond to the comments pointing out it's just nitric acid reacting with isopropyl alcohol?
figurine
figurine avatar

6214 posts since 14/5/07

25 Jul 2022 21:11
Sayword wrote:
figurine wrote:
Sayword wrote: You have terrible logic and comprehension skills.

Ironic when I had to spell out the link between a video posted by Health Ranger Report and an article about the Health Ranger.

It's weird that you give more credence to a video posted by a known quack and shill than you do an article from McGill University.

The long ranting posts aren't worth responding to.
an opinion from McGill University is still a fucking opinion
It's not an opinion piece though, again poor comprehension skills.
Sayword
Sayword avatar

5970 posts since 1/4/07

posted 25 Jul 2022 21:21, edited 25 Jul 2022 21:21
figurine wrote:
morning mist wrote: guy is getting cooked in the comments of his video
I didn't even look at the comments, shockingly looks like it's a load of shit.

Sayword, how are you going to respond to the comments pointing out it's just nitric acid reacting with isopropyl alcohol?
figurine wrote:
Sayword wrote:
figurine wrote:
Sayword wrote: You have terrible logic and comprehension skills.

Ironic when I had to spell out the link between a video posted by Health Ranger Report and an article about the Health Ranger.

It's weird that you give more credence to a video posted by a known quack and shill than you do an article from McGill University.

The long ranting posts aren't worth responding to.
an opinion from McGill University is still a fucking opinion
It's not an opinion piece though, again poor comprehension skills.
you not see how dumb you're post is. You didn't look at the video. You posted an opinionated article, the title is literally written in an opinionated way, and now you're trying to come back with more bullshit.

I don't have to address anything, I posted a link, none of those posts in the comment section concerned me. None of them are doing any experimentation, those are just comments in a comment section.

I'm only addressing you because you admittedly didn't watch the video because you read a opinionated article that says that you shouldn't watch it, and you're using that to try to disprove what I posted.


If You don't know how to tell what is opinionated and what is not opinionated then just say that . Read the title again; if it wasn't opinionated there wouldn't be disparaging remarks in the fucking title, this is elementary School level maybe even a middle school level discernment of grammar and sentence structure.

Mike Adams Is Building an Alternate Reality Online
Anti-vaccination, HIV-AIDS denier and pro-quackery Mike Adams (AKA The Health Ranger) is the chief engineer of a self-contained world on the Internet.

If there is a Wonderland filled with health scares, monsters, and miraculous concoctions, Mike Adams is building it. And its looking-glass is the Internet.

That is literally the title in the first few words of the article you posted, literally all opinion. What about that is not opinion?
figurine
figurine avatar

6214 posts since 14/5/07

25 Jul 2022 21:32
The video is nonsense, posted by someone renowned for their nonsense. You don't want to address the comments because they prove its nonsense.

Par for the course with you, post some nonsense link you don't full understand then write long nonsense posts when you're called out for it.
Sayword
Sayword avatar

5970 posts since 1/4/07

25 Jul 2022 21:36
figurine wrote: The video is nonsense, posted by someone renowned for their nonsense. You don't want to address the comments because they prove its nonsense.

Par for the course with you, post some nonsense link you don't full understand then write long nonsense posts when you're called out for it.
I don't want to address their comments because it will be doing the same stupid bullshit that you're doing, using opinions to clarify a point. I'm looking at an action and until a counter action is provided to the previous action, then Those are comments in a comment section AKA opinions.

For some reason you tend to hold people's opinions to high value. I look at facts in actions. Not opinions and pontifications.
figurine
figurine avatar

6214 posts since 14/5/07

25 Jul 2022 21:39
It's not an opinion that nitric acid reacts with isopropyl alcohol, you can't just say everything that proves you're a moron is an opinion.
morning mist
morning mist avatar

3698 posts since 29/5/05

25 Jul 2022 21:49
Sayword wrote: I'm looking at an action and until a counter action is provided to the previous action

actual brain damage Laughing out loud
Sayword
Sayword avatar

5970 posts since 1/4/07

posted 25 Jul 2022 21:51, edited 25 Jul 2022 21:51
figurine wrote: It's not an opinion that nitric acid reacts with isopropyl alcohol, you can't just say everything that proves you're a moron is an opinion.
no you can't say anything, because you didn't post this, you posted an opinionated article that literally is all opinions from when you read the title to when you begin the article.

If you would have watched the video and actually had any knowledge of anything why wouldn't you just say this if you were so worried about misinformation? Your whole act is disingenuous; it's meant to silence descenting opinions.

You don't give a fuck about right or wrong information, because if you would have done that you would provide proof instead of opinionated articles to try to prove your point.
morning mist
morning mist avatar

3698 posts since 29/5/05

25 Jul 2022 21:58
god told me the video was garbage
phelen
phelen avatar

6798 posts since 16/8/06

25 Jul 2022 21:58
Forget Covid, Monkey pox is in.
Sayword
Sayword avatar

5970 posts since 1/4/07

posted 26 Jul 2022 00:58, edited 26 Jul 2022 00:58
I never stated an opinion once. I only posted a link. Do you understand the level of mind fucking I just did? I completely exposed your disingenuous act, figurine; I read your mind, like one of my hoes. almost think I need to say pause.

Pause.


It's sad how many bodies I leave on the floor in this information war. Edit: Unintentional bars.
figurine
figurine avatar

6214 posts since 14/5/07

26 Jul 2022 09:00
Sayword wrote: It's sad how many bodies I leave on the floor in this information war. Edit: Unintentional bars.

Delusional
phelen
phelen avatar

6798 posts since 16/8/06

26 Jul 2022 14:03
Even the comments section disagree with the article itself. Also any website that use the term globalist ie Jews is wack.