General Discussion: Covid


Show original post
figurine
figurine avatar

6215 posts since 14/5/07

26 Jul 2022 22:03
swiftus wrote: Anti-vax crew..

Why are you so obsessed with convincing everyone here about the evils of the vaccine? Just accept we're dumb fucks and get over it. No one here is going to change their mind. Do you get points or something if they do?

It's getting so fucking old.

It's weird, fudge.dredd posted the below a couple of pages back, I've never seen him complaining about people posting anti-vaxx stuff though.

fudge.dredd wrote: Keep taking vaccines that don’t work. I don’t know what else to say to you. Do what you want with your body but just leave me the fuck alone.

Too much to ask?
Sayword
Sayword avatar

5970 posts since 1/4/07

26 Jul 2022 22:24
figurine wrote:
Sayword wrote:
Sneakysbest wrote:
figurine wrote: Did you go to university Sayword? What did you study? Guessing it wasn't science related.

Interested in this.
only one of the best universities in the world. My intelligence isn't the issue here. I called figurine out for jumping to conclusions and using opinionated articles to prove a point. Then I had to define with example what opinionated is, to two posters here. Now the subject has changed after me shitting on both of those things to my background, as usual. It's not my intelligence that needs questioning
You consistently show yourself to be fairly poorly educated, the fact you can't see it just highlights it further. Unsurprisingly you won't give a straight answer.
you believe in other people's opinions even though you don't even know what the definition of opinion is. You saying that I am poorly educated is your opinion. Because again, you didn't know what opinionated was and tried to convince me I was wrong in telling you the right answer.
Dreep
Dreep avatar

1907 posts since 29/7/08

27 Jul 2022 00:53
Word spaghetti.
fudge.dredd
fudge.dredd avatar

2076 posts since 15/12/12

27 Jul 2022 01:43
What made that woman collapse on air during the debate between Big Ears and Truss?
fudge.dredd
fudge.dredd avatar

2076 posts since 15/12/12

posted 27 Jul 2022 01:45, edited 27 Jul 2022 01:45
figurine wrote:
swiftus wrote: Anti-vax crew..

Why are you so obsessed with convincing everyone here about the evils of the vaccine? Just accept we're dumb fucks and get over it. No one here is going to change their mind. Do you get points or something if they do?

It's getting so fucking old.

It's weird, fudge.dredd posted the below a couple of pages back, I've never seen him complaining about people posting anti-vaxx stuff though.

fudge.dredd wrote: Keep taking vaccines that don’t work. I don’t know what else to say to you. Do what you want with your body but just leave me the fuck alone.

Too much to ask?

Notice I also don’t post stuff saying those who took it should die…. Apart from the odd few on here who wanted to mandate them.

I just know I was right not to take it.

And going back to the first comment, it was mainly the other way round. Forcing those who didn’t take it to take it. Coercion. Losing jobs. Vaccine passports. You think I’m going to forget that? You think I’m going to forget how quickly people were ready to throw their neighbours, friends or even family members under the bus over this?

Never.

Oh and you thinks ‘it’s getting old’?

It ain’t near started.
Sayword
Sayword avatar

5970 posts since 1/4/07

27 Jul 2022 02:05
Dreep wrote: Word spaghetti.
Jimmy Hill Jimmy Hill Jimmy Hill Jimmy Hill jawdrop
figurine
figurine avatar

6215 posts since 14/5/07

27 Jul 2022 06:09
Sayword wrote:
figurine wrote:
Sayword wrote:
Sneakysbest wrote:
figurine wrote: Did you go to university Sayword? What did you study? Guessing it wasn't science related.

Interested in this.
only one of the best universities in the world. My intelligence isn't the issue here. I called figurine out for jumping to conclusions and using opinionated articles to prove a point. Then I had to define with example what opinionated is, to two posters here. Now the subject has changed after me shitting on both of those things to my background, as usual. It's not my intelligence that needs questioning
You consistently show yourself to be fairly poorly educated, the fact you can't see it just highlights it further. Unsurprisingly you won't give a straight answer.
you believe in other people's opinions even though you don't even know what the definition of opinion is. You saying that I am poorly educated is your opinion. Because again, you didn't know what opinionated was and tried to convince me I was wrong in telling you the right answer.
You claimed anything that is opinion was the definition of opinionated and now you're just trying to deflect after being proven wrong.

You posted a video of nitric acid reacting with isopropyl alcohol and now you're trying to deflect because it's nothing to do with the vaccine and you look stupid.
figurine
figurine avatar

6215 posts since 14/5/07

27 Jul 2022 06:11
fudge.dredd wrote: Notice I also don’t post stuff saying those who took it should die…. Apart from the odd few on here who wanted to mandate them.

Wow, good for you.

fudge.dredd wrote: Oh and you thinks ‘it’s getting old’?

It ain’t near started.

What's going to happen then?
Appleseed
Appleseed avatar

181 posts since 2/4/17

27 Jul 2022 06:46
To my brothers Sayword, Emixmam and Fudge Dredd in the NWO resistance:


To the others, join us before its too late.
Appleseed
Appleseed avatar

181 posts since 2/4/17

27 Jul 2022 06:50
figurine wrote: Did you go to university Sayword? What did you study? Guessing it wasn't science related.

You fucking gatekeeping motherfuck. So now formal education is a prerequisite to have an opinion? FUCK YOU

btw this piece of garbage went to university:

figurine
figurine avatar

6215 posts since 14/5/07

posted 27 Jul 2022 07:56, edited 27 Jul 2022 07:56
Appleseed wrote:
figurine wrote: Did you go to university Sayword? What did you study? Guessing it wasn't science related.

You fucking gatekeeping motherfuck. So now formal education is a prerequisite to have an opinion? FUCK YOU

btw this piece of garbage went to university:
Not sure using a Harvard drop out is the best way to prove your point.
RickRude
RickRude avatar

4201 posts since 13/1/12

27 Jul 2022 08:56
https://youtu.be/YISflrh9LVA

1 in 5000? Interesting stat that.
andymakesglasses
andymakesglasses avatar

20740 posts since 26/1/06

posted 27 Jul 2022 10:44, edited 27 Jul 2022 10:44
1 in 5000 self-reported an adverse reaction to a jag.

The German health ministry reported that no causal connection with the vaccine has been established (yet). As with other cases, because someone developed a medical issue after receiving the vaccine it doesn't automatically follow that the vaccine caused the issue.

Of course it needs to be investigated (and will be) but it's not as sensationalist as some of the headlines would make you believe.

TCB
TCB avatar

5081 posts since 5/7/11

27 Jul 2022 13:11
fudge.dredd wrote: What made that woman collapse on air during the debate between Big Ears and Truss?

Makes you think, doesn't it? Has to be vaccine-related. People especially women don't just faint for no reason.
phelen
phelen avatar

6798 posts since 16/8/06

27 Jul 2022 14:08
All these anti-vaxxers yap about being "rent free" in other people minds or the rest being NPCs but they are always the first ones mentioning the vaccine even in the most unrelated topics at all.

Everyone is free to express their own opinion about things, including the effect of the vaccination, but actively seeking unrelated threads to shit it up with their hot takes is just flat-out retarded.
nothingelseworked
nothingelseworked avatar

3612 posts since 21/2/10

27 Jul 2022 18:56
Sayword wrote: you believe in other people's opinions even though you don't even know what the definition of opinion is. You saying that I am poorly educated is your opinion. Because again, you didn't know what opinionated was and tried to convince me I was wrong in telling you the right answer.

You've read the definition of 'opinionated' and still don't understand what it means Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud
Sayword
Sayword avatar

5970 posts since 1/4/07

27 Jul 2022 19:13
nothingelseworked wrote:
Sayword wrote: you believe in other people's opinions even though you don't even know what the definition of opinion is. You saying that I am poorly educated is your opinion. Because again, you didn't know what opinionated was and tried to convince me I was wrong in telling you the right answer.

You've read the definition of 'opinionated' and still don't understand what it means Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud
so you're no longer an idiot, you're a retard. I will clarify one more time for you and figurine. Opinionated is the adjective form of opinion. The definition of opinionated is opinion.

Now if you don't know what an adjective is, just say that and go back to fucking school.
nothingelseworked
nothingelseworked avatar

3612 posts since 21/2/10

27 Jul 2022 19:50
If you don't know what 'opinionated' means just say that, dude. No need for the word vomit every 5mins
cutandpaste
cutandpaste avatar

609 posts since 11/6/10

27 Jul 2022 21:24
I much preferred life pre covid vaccinations when everyone lived forever, and no one ever had any illnesses.
phelen
phelen avatar

6798 posts since 16/8/06

posted 27 Jul 2022 22:06, edited 27 Jul 2022 22:06

Opinionated is an adjective meaning something like “prone to expressing strong opinions on a many subjects”.

The words “opinion” and “opinionated” are related but I don’t think it’s quite right to refer to one word as a different “form” of another word.