General Discussion: Covid


Show original post
Sayword
Sayword avatar

5970 posts since 1/4/07

posted 27 Jul 2022 22:45, edited 27 Jul 2022 22:45
phelen wrote: Opinionated is an adjective meaning something like “prone to expressing strong opinions on a many subjects”.

The words “opinion” and “opinionated” are related but I don’t think it’s quite right to refer to one word as a different “form” of another word.
your post makes sense, but those idiots don't know what opinion even means. I said that figurine posted an opinionated article. Opinionated is the adjective of what the article is because it's filled with opinion. He should have posted an unbiased article, unbiased being the adjective of what the article should have been. these idiots are going in circles.

Appleseed
Appleseed avatar

181 posts since 2/4/17

28 Jul 2022 00:10
figurine wrote:
Appleseed wrote:
figurine wrote: Did you go to university Sayword? What did you study? Guessing it wasn't science related.

You fucking gatekeeping motherfuck. So now formal education is a prerequisite to have an opinion? FUCK YOU

btw this piece of garbage went to university:
Not sure using a Harvard drop out is the best way to prove your point.

Did your read your own fucking words? Do you have a learning disability? You asked if SAYWORD WENT TO UNIVERSITY. BILL GATES WENT TO UNIVERSITY. Fucktard.
Appleseed
Appleseed avatar

181 posts since 2/4/17

28 Jul 2022 00:20
TCB wrote:
fudge.dredd wrote: What made that woman collapse on air during the debate between Big Ears and Truss?

Makes you think, doesn't it? Has to be vaccine-related. People especially women don't just faint for no reason.

At what point do you stop believing the "science" behind the vaccines was wrong this time? I bet the people living through smoking endorsements by doctors, regular radiation therapy, shock therapy, DDT, Thalidomide prescription etc etc all thought it couldn't happen to them at that time because they were "modern" and "evolved". At what point do you admit you've been conned and the internet has made it easier than ever to cover up and censor? At what point do you admit you've been had? It's really interesting to me the lengths people will go to to not admit they were conned. The straw grasping, the heads in the sand. 2022 is fascinating. The most fascinating time I've ever seen in my life.

Appleseed
Appleseed avatar

181 posts since 2/4/17

28 Jul 2022 03:23
Appleseed
Appleseed avatar

181 posts since 2/4/17

28 Jul 2022 03:26
From UKHSA - conspiracy?

Appleseed
Appleseed avatar

181 posts since 2/4/17

28 Jul 2022 03:27
Appleseed
Appleseed avatar

181 posts since 2/4/17

posted 28 Jul 2022 03:33, edited 28 Jul 2022 03:33
You think its just me? Worldwide people are waking the fuck up. Largest protest ever in Canberra Australia , 100,000 Feb 2022. My hometown, I was there front and centre for that one and for every protest, large and small. Basically the elites acted like it was insignificant but they saw a grassroots uprising and saw if they kept pushing Covid fairytales hard then more and more people would wake up and it would all be over for them, they realised they were going to jail unless the backed off. I'm glad I'm on the right side of history.

It' happening again with Green policy and more oppression of farmers and free people. The world actually started to wake up to Lefist mind control with Brexit/Trump, that's why they launched Covid, to fight back against the awakening. It's not too late for you to wake up and join us. I know it's hard if you're a leftist, you naturally love state control and restriction of freedom, but ultimately it's inhuman. Join us for true freedom, peace, prosperity and equality in a new world.

Dreep
Dreep avatar

1907 posts since 29/7/08

28 Jul 2022 07:29
I don't see you front or center in any pics. You were at home playing with your plastic toys.
figurine
figurine avatar

6215 posts since 14/5/07

28 Jul 2022 08:37
Sayword wrote:
phelen wrote: Opinionated is an adjective meaning something like “prone to expressing strong opinions on a many subjects”.

The words “opinion” and “opinionated” are related but I don’t think it’s quite right to refer to one word as a different “form” of another word.
your post makes sense, but those idiots don't know what opinion even means. I said that figurine posted an opinionated article. Opinionated is the adjective of what the article is because it's filled with opinion. He should have posted an unbiased article, unbiased being the adjective of what the article should have been. these idiots are going in circles.

It wasn't a biased article, it was a bit journalistic in tone but it was generally full of facts not opinions. I could quote the facts from the article, but I'd just be posting most of it.
figurine
figurine avatar

6215 posts since 14/5/07

28 Jul 2022 08:39
Appleseed wrote:
https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2022/jun/23/instagram-posts/claims-connecting-sudden-death-athletes-covid-19-v/

Sayword's going to claim that's opinionated.
figurine
figurine avatar

6215 posts since 14/5/07

28 Jul 2022 08:41
Appleseed wrote:
TCB wrote:
fudge.dredd wrote: What made that woman collapse on air during the debate between Big Ears and Truss?

Makes you think, doesn't it? Has to be vaccine-related. People especially women don't just faint for no reason.

At what point do you stop believing the "science" behind the vaccines was wrong this time? I bet the people living through smoking endorsements by doctors, regular radiation therapy, shock therapy, DDT, Thalidomide prescription etc etc all thought it couldn't happen to them at that time because they were "modern" and "evolved". At what point do you admit you've been conned and the internet has made it easier than ever to cover up and censor? At what point do you admit you've been had? It's really interesting to me the lengths people will go to to not admit they were conned. The straw grasping, the heads in the sand. 2022 is fascinating. The most fascinating time I've ever seen in my life.

https://www.logically.ai/factchecks/library/c0ce4b51

andymakesglasses
andymakesglasses avatar

20740 posts since 26/1/06

28 Jul 2022 08:42
Appleseed wrote:

Have you actually looked into these claims? And what are the figures for 2004 to 2021?

https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2022/jun/23/instagram-posts/claims-connecting-sudden-death-athletes-covid-19-v/
Charles Winthorpe III
Charles Winthorpe III avatar

5495 posts since 29/7/05

28 Jul 2022 13:33
Can someone make a meme using the old busted image but replace the word busted with fact checked.


Love it when people get fact checked.

Who gives a shit about sources man!
It’s written so there must be some truth somewhere
ummar01
ummar01 avatar

47 posts since 4/12/13

28 Jul 2022 14:30
Can you mute a whole thread…?

I waste far too much time coming here to see what bullshit the cranks are spewing. I juat dont have the self control to look away
Appleseed
Appleseed avatar

181 posts since 2/4/17

posted 29 Jul 2022 09:12, edited 29 Jul 2022 09:12
andymakesglasses wrote:
Appleseed wrote:

Have you actually looked into these claims? And what are the figures for 2004 to 2021?

https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2022/jun/23/instagram-posts/claims-connecting-sudden-death-athletes-covid-19-v/

Oh wow, another left wing "fact checker", I'm so impressed, it must be a right wing conspiracy! Roll Eyes
MoB
MoB avatar

37385 posts since 31/8/04

29 Jul 2022 09:19
must be fucking exhausting keeping up this character all these years.
figurine
figurine avatar

6215 posts since 14/5/07

29 Jul 2022 09:22
Appleseed wrote:
andymakesglasses wrote:
Appleseed wrote:

Have you actually looked into these claims? And what are the figures for 2004 to 2021?

https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2022/jun/23/instagram-posts/claims-connecting-sudden-death-athletes-covid-19-v/

Oh wow, another left wing "fact checker", I'm so impressed, it must be a right wing conspiracy! Roll Eyes
Do you want to link the actual data then from the IOC instead of a screenshot of a tweet from some nobody?
Appleseed
Appleseed avatar

181 posts since 2/4/17

posted 29 Jul 2022 09:27, edited 29 Jul 2022 09:27
Dreep wrote: I don't see you front or center in any pics. You were at home playing with your plastic toys.

Here's me illegaly camped up in my vehicle with the freedom protestors at the National Library in Feb, during the protests inspired by the Canadians:


Night view:

Here's me in the Army


Here's a pic I took as a spectator while the cops arrested some truckies supporting us


Here's when the cops came to clear us out from the front of the National Library. Not in view is the sniper teams on the roof of the NLA. Tear gas and brutal arrests happened.


Actually you can see the sniper teams heads on the roof here:
Appleseed
Appleseed avatar

181 posts since 2/4/17

posted 29 Jul 2022 09:33, edited 29 Jul 2022 09:33
LRADS at Parliament House and NLA


https://canberraweekly.com.au/whats-an-lrad-explaining-the-sonic-weapons-police-use-for-crowd-control-and-communication/
Appleseed
Appleseed avatar

181 posts since 2/4/17

29 Jul 2022 10:15
Here's some video I took at the time:

https://vimeo.com/manage/videos/734662964/privacy