General Discussion: Covid


Show original post
figurine
figurine avatar

6215 posts since 14/5/07

posted 29 Jul 2022 20:57, edited 29 Jul 2022 20:57
Sayword wrote: Stupidity is also an adjective to describe how stupid you guys are, stupid being the noun.
Stupid is an adjective, stupidity is a noun.
Sayword
Sayword avatar

5970 posts since 1/4/07

29 Jul 2022 20:59
figurine wrote:
Sayword wrote: Stupidity is also an adjective to describe how stupid you guys are, stupid being the noun.
Stupid is an adjective, stupidity is a noun.
yeah I corrected it
figurine
figurine avatar

6215 posts since 14/5/07

29 Jul 2022 21:00
Sayword wrote:
figurine wrote:
Sayword wrote: Stupidity is also an adjective to describe how stupid you guys are, stupid being the noun.
Stupid is an adjective, stupidity is a noun.
yeah I corrected it
No worries, I'll point out any other mistakes you make too.
Sayword
Sayword avatar

5970 posts since 1/4/07

29 Jul 2022 21:02
figurine wrote:
Sayword wrote:
figurine wrote:
Sayword wrote: Stupidity is also an adjective to describe how stupid you guys are, stupid being the noun.
Stupid is an adjective, stupidity is a noun.
yeah I corrected it
No worries, I'll point out any other mistakes you make too.
that's cool, but I was right about opinionated, wasn't I? And if not how so
figurine
figurine avatar

6215 posts since 14/5/07

29 Jul 2022 21:06
Sayword wrote:
figurine wrote:
Sayword wrote:
figurine wrote:
Sayword wrote: Stupidity is also an adjective to describe how stupid you guys are, stupid being the noun.
Stupid is an adjective, stupidity is a noun.
yeah I corrected it
No worries, I'll point out any other mistakes you make too.
that's cool, but I was right about opinionated, wasn't I? And if not how so
Opinionated means "characterized by conceited assertiveness and dogmatism", it isn't just the adjective of opinion.
Sayword
Sayword avatar

5970 posts since 1/4/07

29 Jul 2022 21:06
By the way….

The reason why we're having this whole stupid grammar lesson in the first place

https://www.brighteon.com/4550c355-5a73-40f7-8a02-ce8964255bbf
Sayword
Sayword avatar

5970 posts since 1/4/07

posted 29 Jul 2022 21:07, edited 29 Jul 2022 21:07
figurine wrote:
Sayword wrote:
figurine wrote:
Sayword wrote:
figurine wrote:
Sayword wrote: Stupidity is also an adjective to describe how stupid you guys are, stupid being the noun.
Stupid is an adjective, stupidity is a noun.
yeah I corrected it
No worries, I'll point out any other mistakes you make too.
that's cool, but I was right about opinionated, wasn't I? And if not how so
Opinionated means "characterized by conceited assertiveness and dogmatism", it isn't just the adjective of opinion.
that's literally the attribute of opinion

Characterized by conceited assertiveness and dogmatism….. OF WHAT???

OPINION Laughing out loud

what the fuck are you talking about.
figurine
figurine avatar

6215 posts since 14/5/07

29 Jul 2022 21:10
No, it's not. I really don't see how you find this so difficult.
figurine
figurine avatar

6215 posts since 14/5/07

29 Jul 2022 21:10
You can have an opinion without conceited assertiveness or dogmatism.
Sayword
Sayword avatar

5970 posts since 1/4/07

29 Jul 2022 21:16
figurine wrote: You can have an opinion without conceited assertiveness or dogmatism.
you sure can, but if your opinionated that's what your opinion would be, assertive and dogmatic, because those are the attributesLaughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud
Sayword
Sayword avatar

5970 posts since 1/4/07

29 Jul 2022 21:25
To get back on topic about hoevid

This is what the whole hoopla was about, figuring using opinionated articles instead of proof of works and actions and facts

https://www.brighteon.com/4550c355-5a73-40f7-8a02-ce8964255bbf

https://www.brighteon.com/a159fec0-79b5-4a13-92e2-56e6dc22e589

Figurine proceeded to use more opinions to disprove the things in these videos
RickRude
RickRude avatar

4201 posts since 13/1/12

29 Jul 2022 21:26
Sayword wrote:
figurine wrote: You can have an opinion without conceited assertiveness or dogmatism.
you sure can, but if your opinionated that's what your opinion would be, assertive and dogmatic, because those are the attributesLaughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud

Gaslight troller activated
Sayword
Sayword avatar

5970 posts since 1/4/07

29 Jul 2022 21:29
Sayword wrote: To get back on topic about hoevid

This is what the whole hoopla was about, figuring using opinionated articles instead of proof of works and actions and facts

https://www.brighteon.com/4550c355-5a73-40f7-8a02-ce8964255bbf

https://www.brighteon.com/a159fec0-79b5-4a13-92e2-56e6dc22e589

Figurine proceeded to use more opinions to disprove the things in these videos
the original video

https://www.brighteon.com/74a43e7c-eabc-46ed-a2a1-7cf771e0fafe
burny
burny avatar

6152 posts since 25/5/06

29 Jul 2022 21:30

https://www.mcgill.ca/oss/article/quackery/mike-adams-building-alternate-reality-online

No idea why you feel the need to follow every word these middle aged white media guys spout.
Sayword
Sayword avatar

5970 posts since 1/4/07

29 Jul 2022 21:35
RickRude wrote:
Sayword wrote:
figurine wrote: You can have an opinion without conceited assertiveness or dogmatism.
you sure can, but if your opinionated that's what your opinion would be, assertive and dogmatic, because those are the attributesLaughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud

Gaslight troller activated
you can have opinion without opinionated. But you can't have opinionated, without opinion.

True or false?
ummar01
ummar01 avatar

47 posts since 4/12/13

29 Jul 2022 21:38
Appleseed wrote: Here's me in the Army


Spot the Incel
phelen
phelen avatar

6798 posts since 16/8/06

29 Jul 2022 22:01
https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/brighteon/



Charles Winthorpe III
Charles Winthorpe III avatar

5495 posts since 29/7/05

29 Jul 2022 23:01
Some of you guys have been proper brainwashed
You need to log off the internet and stop getting your info from all these propaganda machines designed to divide.
MerciBeau
MerciBeau avatar

4441 posts since 7/7/06

30 Jul 2022 00:44
Sayword wrote: It's funny to see Mercibeau and Smith equate the term globalism to neo-nazis and anti-jews, while they openly support Ukrainian Nazis in Ukraine, both in funding through their government as well as in philosophy in this thread.

So to get this straight, mercibeau and smith think you are an anti-semite for talking about globalism, while they support Ukrainian Nazis. Make it make sense

I don't think this is the gotcha you think it is mate.

I haven't mentioned Ukraine i don't think, and yeah you are right in that there are some sketchy neo-nazi's fighting the Russians, but their country is being invaded - it's an all hands on deck situation. You can support Ukraine's right to self determination and also feel a bit uncomfortable about swastika tattooed skin heads fighting for them. When your country is being invaded all the other stuff probably seems a bit inconsequential.

And for the record it wasn't the term 'globalism' it was the term 'globalist scumbags' written across skeletons buried in the ground - the context and nuance matters there.

Let's be real though, the issue with nazis is the industrialised murder bit, who knows - maybe these Ukrainians in the Azoz Battalion are just like Bryan Ferry or David Bowie and merely appreciate the aesthetics or the architecture of Albert Speer? You never know.

Sayword
Sayword avatar

5970 posts since 1/4/07

30 Jul 2022 06:42
At least you acknowledge that I'm full of Gotchas.

Unrivaled the most anarchic.