General Discussion: Die Hippy Scum


Show original post
burny
burny avatar

6152 posts since 25/5/06

5 Aug 2022 14:17
andymakesglasses wrote:
morning mist wrote: let's be real, you wouldn't mind them even younger



Definitely sacked for being a nonce. You ok being e-friends with a nonce Sayword?
Dreep
Dreep avatar

1907 posts since 29/7/08

posted 5 Aug 2022 14:37, edited 5 Aug 2022 14:37
Sure Sayword will spout some nonce sense about how he's actually trolling because he's a 4chan legend while being absolutely terrible at it, hence why he redacts his comments.
morning mist
morning mist avatar

3698 posts since 29/5/05

5 Aug 2022 16:01
andymakesglasses wrote:
morning mist wrote: let's be real, you wouldn't mind them even younger



Eek

why is he reposting russian propaganda on his vimeo?

did he get a new job with intel slava z?
andymakesglasses
andymakesglasses avatar

20740 posts since 26/1/06

5 Aug 2022 16:32
Wake up, morning mist. Can't you see that to fight the New World Order and be truly anti-establishment you need to get your news from a place where the media is so tightly-controlled that literally only government-approved news is allowed by law?

Once you've embraced the establishment in your fight against the establishment you'll no longer need to question why a country whose major exports are hydrocarbons and weapons denies that climate change is real or that it's waging a war against its neighbour.
Sayword
Sayword avatar

5970 posts since 1/4/07

5 Aug 2022 16:43
andymakesglasses wrote: Wake up, morning mist. Can't you see that to fight the New World Order and be truly anti-establishment you need to get your news from a place where the media is so tightly-controlled that literally only government-approved news is allowed by law?

Once you've embraced the establishment in your fight against the establishment you'll no longer need to question why a country whose major exports are hydrocarbons and weapons denies that climate change is real or that it's waging a war against its neighbour.
so is amnesty international embracing the establishment, or are they promoting propaganda when they talk about Ukrainian Nazis using their citizens as Shields when they fight in cities and in hospitals and in schools?

The same Amnesty international who was known to be very liberal?

RickRude
RickRude avatar

4201 posts since 13/1/12

posted 5 Aug 2022 19:46, edited 5 Aug 2022 19:46
Sayword - why are you so pro Russia? Russia do not like black people, you know that right? The black population in Russia is what? Have you been to Russia? Have you read the history of The Soviet Union. Do you know what Homo Sovietcus is?

Speak to Dr Umar about Russia maybe?
Sayword
Sayword avatar

5970 posts since 1/4/07

posted 5 Aug 2022 21:07, edited 5 Aug 2022 21:07
RickRude wrote: Sayword - why are you so pro Russia? Russia do not like black people, you know that right? The black population in Russia is what? Have you been to Russia? Have you read the history of The Soviet Union. Do you know what Homo Sovietcus is?

Speak to Dr Umar about Russia maybe?
everything about this post is opinion. I'm not pro anything but God.
maximus
maximus avatar

1803 posts since 13/7/06

5 Aug 2022 21:10
why even entertain say and mil, they aren’t real people, someone is laughing at all of you for biting.
andymakesglasses
andymakesglasses avatar

20740 posts since 26/1/06

5 Aug 2022 21:11
Sayword wrote: so is amnesty international embracing the establishment, or are they promoting propaganda when they talk about Ukrainian Nazis using their citizens as Shields when they fight in cities and in hospitals and in schools?

Amnesty are drawing attention to occasions when Ukrainian troops have based themselves in residential areas (in 19 places. 19!). The Ukrainian army is defending their country, cities, towns and villages from an invader, an invader that is attacking, occupying and subjugating and de facto annexing residential areas.

Amnesty have been rightly condemned, including by their own Ukrainian branch, for equating the defender with the attacker. Russia is also attacking numerous (a lot more than 19) residential areas where Ukrainian troops are not present.

Amnesty clearly are trying to draw attention to problems on both sides, which is the right thing to do, but for reasons known only to them this report seems to give something akin to equal weight to both parties when that is clearly not the case. All the more amazing considering that Russia closed the Russian office of Amnesty as an undesirable organisation.

https://www.amnesty.org/en/latest/news/2022/04/russia-authorities-close-down-amnesty-internationals-moscow-office/

Amnesty are not talking about Ukrainian Nazis, an artificial construct of the Russian regime. Let's be 100% clear, Bernard. Difficult for you, I know. Where are you getting your information that Ukraine is full of Nazis?

Further reading, if you can even be bothered.



andymakesglasses
andymakesglasses avatar

20740 posts since 26/1/06

5 Aug 2022 21:13
Sayword wrote: everything about this post is opinion.

Nonsense. It's one opinion and four questions which you didn't bother to answer.
Sayword
Sayword avatar

5970 posts since 1/4/07

posted 5 Aug 2022 21:29, edited 5 Aug 2022 21:29
andymakesglasses wrote:
Sayword wrote: so is amnesty international embracing the establishment, or are they promoting propaganda when they talk about Ukrainian Nazis using their citizens as Shields when they fight in cities and in hospitals and in schools?

Amnesty are drawing attention to occasions when Ukrainian troops have based themselves in residential areas (in 19 places. 19!). The Ukrainian army is defending their country, cities, towns and villages from an invader, an invader that is attacking, occupying and subjugating and de facto annexing residential areas.

Amnesty have been rightly condemned, including by their own Ukrainian branch, for equating the defender with the attacker. Russia is also attacking numerous (a lot more than 19) residential areas where Ukrainian troops are not present.

Amnesty clearly are trying to draw attention to problems on both sides, which is the right thing to do, but for reasons known only to them this report seems to give something akin to equal weight to both parties when that is clearly not the case. All the more amazing considering that Russia closed the Russian office of Amnesty as an undesirable organisation.

https://www.amnesty.org/en/latest/news/2022/04/russia-authorities-close-down-amnesty-internationals-moscow-office/

Amnesty are not talking about Ukrainian Nazis, an artificial construct of the Russian regime. Let's be 100% clear, Bernard. Difficult for you, I know. Where are you getting your information that Ukraine is full of Nazis?

Further reading, if you can even be bothered.




I'm getting my Intel that Ukraine is full of Nazis by the man who finances them in the military and in the government, Ihor Kolomoisky.

This is a well-known fact.

I've never said anything about Russia not committing atrocities. I've only talked about Ukrainian Nazis financed by Kolomoisky.

The azov battalion is the most well-known Nazi battalion literally in the Ukrainian military. I don't know why you guys want to deny this fact even though you guys yourselves after being prodded, begrudgingly admit that they exist. The azov is just one of them you got right sector as well. And there's more.

Every western nation probably in the world has Nazis in their military. Only Ukraine was bold enough to have them front and center representing Nazism, before it was dissolved due to public perception.

Russia is fighting these Nazis where they are. You say that they are fighting in hospitals and in schools and in residential areas like in people's homes, because they are fending off the ruskies.

These Ukrainian Nazis have been shelling the Russian parts of Ukraine for almost a decade. And they're genocidal Acts have been going on against the Russian ukrainians for more than 70 years.

These are all well known facts.



Ukrainian Nazis are fighting amongst their own people using them as Shields, because they are pussies. They don't want to go into the field and fight like men because they're bitches, like some of the people who complain on this form all the time without contributing one thing to it.


So it's funny to me when you guys ask for proof and I provide you with information that aligns more along the liberal New world order belief that you people have been indoctrinated to think are credible like amnesty international, the information is no longer credible because it does not go with the current narrative.
RickRude
RickRude avatar

4201 posts since 13/1/12

posted 5 Aug 2022 21:33, edited 5 Aug 2022 21:33
You know Hitler funded Ethiopia during the Italo war right??? Right???

Your knowledge of the Soviet Union, Russia and Ukraine is non existent. Go read a book man instead of spouting pro Russian rubbish.

You are not pro god either - you follow Elijah Muhammad’s teachings.
Sayword
Sayword avatar

5970 posts since 1/4/07

posted 5 Aug 2022 21:42, edited 5 Aug 2022 21:42
RickRude wrote: You know Hitler funded Ethiopia during the Italo war right??? Right???
as I get older the stories about world war II are more and more convoluted.

We were told that the Nazis were defeated, yet 70 plus years later we're on the brink of another world war against Nazis not only in Europe but around the world including America, through the stolen fake puppet regime of Biden, dictators in Canada like Trudeau, and bastards in France like macron, and in the netherlands, and in Italy, and soon your country….

Who's to say that Hitler wasn't given the Zelensky treatment? Promised the world, until shit hits the fan, and the narrative goes against them? In this case the world growing more sour towards Ukraine to the point where even amnesty international, one of the most liberal non-governmental organizations to exist, is having to call out atrocities for the new darling and sweetheart of the world.


As the saying goes, it was all good just a week ago.


And to your point I'm not African, im a descendant of the Freeman and slaves of America who built a country for free and still haven't been paid for our work. Africa is not without its own faults, none of which are my problem. I'm not a Pan African.
RickRude
RickRude avatar

4201 posts since 13/1/12

posted 5 Aug 2022 21:44, edited 5 Aug 2022 21:44
Lol you know Russia believe they won world war 2 - they literally have a national holiday for it - Victory Day. You won’t know that - you just know about Nazis.

Talking of Slaves - maybe read up on the Soviet Union and Russia? Do you know what the word Slave comes for the word Slav?
Sayword
Sayword avatar

5970 posts since 1/4/07

5 Aug 2022 21:46
RickRude wrote: Lol you know Russia believe they won world war 2 - they literally have a national holiday for it - Victory Day. You won’t know that - you just know about Nazis.
you're definitely right, I know all about Nazis.


I pray everyday for their deaths, in the most painful ways.
morning mist
morning mist avatar

3698 posts since 29/5/05

5 Aug 2022 21:50
you also pray for the death of all white people…sooooo….
RickRude
RickRude avatar

4201 posts since 13/1/12

posted 5 Aug 2022 21:51, edited 5 Aug 2022 21:51
Sayword wrote:
RickRude wrote: Lol you know Russia believe they won world war 2 - they literally have a national holiday for it - Victory Day. You won’t know that - you just know about Nazis.
you're definitely right, I know all about Nazis.


I pray everyday for their deaths, in the most painful ways.

Some of your quotes can be conceived as Nazism - just saying.

I’d also bet you knowledge of Nazis is high school level and Twitter pro Russian accounts.
Sayword
Sayword avatar

5970 posts since 1/4/07

posted 5 Aug 2022 21:55, edited 5 Aug 2022 21:55
RickRude wrote:
Sayword wrote:
RickRude wrote: Lol you know Russia believe they won world war 2 - they literally have a national holiday for it - Victory Day. You won’t know that - you just know about Nazis.
you're definitely right, I know all about Nazis.


I pray everyday for their deaths, in the most painful ways.

Some of your quotes can be conceived as Nazism - just saying.
you people take opinions too close to heart. You think I give a fuck what people think about what I say?

Freedom of speech is one of God's creations. If I'm talking nonsense God gave me the right to say whatever the fuck I want to. You don't have to agree with it you don't even have to read it. This is literally a troll thread on a fashion forum.


There are hundreds of other threads and people come in this one to talk shit to me, because I'm using my god-given right to say whatever the fuck I want to.

The best part of freedom of speech is not givin a fuck about what people think about what you say. Especially when you don't know them, and they're worlds away. Unintentional bars.
RickRude
RickRude avatar

4201 posts since 13/1/12

5 Aug 2022 22:07
You’re not starting Opiniongate again - surely!

Stop using gods name - be humble.
andymakesglasses
andymakesglasses avatar

20740 posts since 26/1/06

5 Aug 2022 22:11
Sayword wrote: I'm getting my Intel that Ukraine is full of Nazis by the man who finances them in the military and in the government, Ihor Kolomoisky.

This is a well-known fact.

The far-Right origins of the Azov battalion are well-known. I've mentioned this before more than once. This does not make Ukraine full of Nazis.

https://www.thebulwark.com/heroes-of-mariupol-or-neo-nazi-menace/

Sayword wrote: I don't know why you guys want to deny this fact even though you guys yourselves after being prodded, begrudgingly admit that they exist. The azov is just one of them you got right sector as well. And there's more.

You're talking nonsense. Please show us where anyone has denied that Azov exist then begrudgingly admitted that they do exist. Right Sector is not part of the Armed Forces of Ukraine.

Sayword wrote: Only Ukraine was bold enough to have them front and center representing Nazism, before it was dissolved due to public perception.

So are they fighting and representing Nazism or were they dissolved, which is it?

Sayword wrote: Russia is fighting these Nazis where they are.

Says whom? Where are you getting this information?

Sayword wrote: These Ukrainian Nazis have been shelling the Russian parts of Ukraine for almost a decade. And they're genocidal Acts have been going on against the Russian ukrainians for more than 70 years.

There are no Russian parts of Ukraine. How many people died in Ukrainian shelling last year, or the year before, as reported by the "authorities" in the self-declared republics of Donetsk and Luhansk? How many people in total have been killed in those areas in the last 8 years (since Russia invaded, by the way)? And how many people have died since Russia invaded again in 2022, Russian and Ukrainian? All deaths are desperately sad but let's give this some context.

Sayword wrote: Ukrainian Nazis are fighting amongst their own people using them as Shields, because they are pussies. They don't want to go into the field and fight like men because they're bitches, like some of the people who complain on this form all the time without contributing one thing to it.

Go into the field? Russia is using the same modus operandi as it does in Syria, predominantly using artillery to level civilian areas before moving in. Their infantry was decimated in their original botched invasion.


Sayword wrote: So it's funny to me when you guys ask for proof and I provide you with information that aligns more along the liberal New world order belief that you people have been indoctrinated to think are credible like amnesty international, the information is no longer credible because it does not go with the current narrative.

You haven't provided anything besides the name of one Ukrainian oligarch.