General Discussion: Die Hippy Scum


Show original post
Sayword
Sayword avatar

5977 posts since 1/4/07

5 Aug 2022 22:17
Any information that one has not specifically took part in the creation of, is propaganda. Where are you getting it from? How did you come across it? Is it relevant to you, and Are you applying it?

Why is it propaganda? Because it can be used to advance one's point of view.

To say I'm spouting Russian propaganda is just pure nonsense. This is stuff that idiots say, because they're parroting somebody else's propaganda.


I'm spitting sayword propaganda. I'm using the knowledge I have gathered and held on to, in order to advance my own point of view.


You're right, I don't know a fucking Russian to save my life. So how could I be talking Russian propaganda? I've only aligned with knowledge that may not be in alignment to whoever's reading this post.


Information is information, you either take it or leave it. But know that if you are spreading information that you are not the creator of, you're spreading propaganda, because it is your point of view.
andymakesglasses
andymakesglasses avatar

20740 posts since 26/1/06

posted 5 Aug 2022 22:24, edited 5 Aug 2022 22:24
Because you don't seem to understand that wherever you're getting your news, it is parroting Russian propaganda.

I'm out, it's pointless. There's no hope. The world's fucked. Fuk is dead.

До свидания, товарищ. Нет войне. Мир, вам.
RickRude
RickRude avatar

4204 posts since 13/1/12

5 Aug 2022 22:24
Laughing out loud But you literally have no clue of the history of Russia or Ukraine. You literally said “the Russian part of Ukraine”

You sound like an idiot that has come across some pro Russian twitter account and your using sound bites- trying to pass off as your own knowledge.

You do know Russia annexed Crimea right??? Right??

Focus on America man - sit this one out God.
Sayword
Sayword avatar

5977 posts since 1/4/07

posted 5 Aug 2022 22:24, edited 5 Aug 2022 22:24
andymakesglasses wrote:
Sayword wrote: I'm getting my Intel that Ukraine is full of Nazis by the man who finances them in the military and in the government, Ihor Kolomoisky.

This is a well-known fact.

The far-Right origins of the Azov battalion are well-known. I've mentioned this before more than once. This does not make Ukraine full of Nazis.

https://www.thebulwark.com/heroes-of-mariupol-or-neo-nazi-menace/

Sayword wrote: I don't know why you guys want to deny this fact even though you guys yourselves after being prodded, begrudgingly admit that they exist. The azov is just one of them you got right sector as well. And there's more.

You're talking nonsense. Please show us where anyone has denied that Azov exist then begrudgingly admitted that they do exist. Right Sector is not part of the Armed Forces of Ukraine.

Sayword wrote: Only Ukraine was bold enough to have them front and center representing Nazism, before it was dissolved due to public perception.

So are they fighting and representing Nazism or were they dissolved, which is it?

Sayword wrote: Russia is fighting these Nazis where they are.

Says whom? Where are you getting this information?

Sayword wrote: These Ukrainian Nazis have been shelling the Russian parts of Ukraine for almost a decade. And they're genocidal Acts have been going on against the Russian ukrainians for more than 70 years.

There are no Russian parts of Ukraine. How many people died in Ukrainian shelling last year, or the year before, as reported by the "authorities" in the self-declared republics of Donetsk and Luhansk? How many people in total have been killed in those areas in the last 8 years (since Russia invaded, by the way)? And how many people have died since Russia invaded again in 2022, Russian and Ukrainian? All deaths are desperately sad but let's give this some context.

Sayword wrote: Ukrainian Nazis are fighting amongst their own people using them as Shields, because they are pussies. They don't want to go into the field and fight like men because they're bitches, like some of the people who complain on this form all the time without contributing one thing to it.

Go into the field? Russia is using the same modus operandi as it does in Syria, predominantly using artillery to level civilian areas before moving in. Their infantry was decimated in their original botched invasion.


Sayword wrote: So it's funny to me when you guys ask for proof and I provide you with information that aligns more along the liberal New world order belief that you people have been indoctrinated to think are credible like amnesty international, the information is no longer credible because it does not go with the current narrative.

You haven't provided anything besides the name of one Ukrainian oligarch.
bro you admit that the azov battalion is in the military. You admit that Kolomoisky funded them, and funded Zelensky, amongst other people in the Ukrainian government.

That one Ukrainian oligarch is one of the richest men in the fucking world. Literally funding Nazis in government, and in military.


That sounds like full of Nazis to me.
RickRude
RickRude avatar

4204 posts since 13/1/12

5 Aug 2022 22:27
Battalion - 300/1000 soldiers

Population of Ukraine - 44 million
Sayword
Sayword avatar

5977 posts since 1/4/07

5 Aug 2022 22:29
to deny that there are no Russian ukrainians is just silly talk. The Ukraine literally means borderlands.

And Let's say I am pro russia, who gives a fuck and what are you going to do about it?


This Russia shaming doesn't work on me, cuz trust me I don't give a fuck about Ukraine or russia. I'm just happy that Nazis are dying, and however it happens it happens. Even if it's by other Nazis.

I have no emotion one way or another. My propaganda reflects that.
RickRude
RickRude avatar

4204 posts since 13/1/12

posted 5 Aug 2022 22:31, edited 5 Aug 2022 22:31
Sayword wrote: to deny that there are no Russian ukrainians is just silly talk. The Ukraine literally means borderlands.

And Let's say I am pro russia, who gives a fuck and what are you going to do about it?


This Russia shaming doesn't work on me, cuz trust me I don't give a fuck about Ukraine or russia. I'm just happy that Nazis are dying, and however it happens it happens. Even if it's by other Nazis.

I have no emotion one way or another. My propaganda reflects that.

There is no such thing as a Russian Ukrainian - that is an oxymoron - do you mean a Russian speaking Ukrainian.

What would I do about it? Keep talking on here and let you embarrass yourself whilst you frantically search for tweets and info to reinforce your dogma.

Your history of Russia is really bad - Ukraine even worse.

Peace god - From Iraq to Kuwait, word up thats thestation, regulation. CNN, channel 10 once again, what-what?

Sayword
Sayword avatar

5977 posts since 1/4/07

5 Aug 2022 22:34
RickRude wrote:
Sayword wrote: to deny that there are no Russian ukrainians is just silly talk. The Ukraine literally means borderlands.

And Let's say I am pro russia, who gives a fuck and what are you going to do about it?


This Russia shaming doesn't work on me, cuz trust me I don't give a fuck about Ukraine or russia. I'm just happy that Nazis are dying, and however it happens it happens. Even if it's by other Nazis.

I have no emotion one way or another. My propaganda reflects that.

There is no such thing as a Russian Ukrainian - wtf
the Ukraine is not a sovereign country. That's why Russia's butt fucking them while the rest of the western world is fighting through proxy.
RickRude
RickRude avatar

4204 posts since 13/1/12

posted 5 Aug 2022 22:40, edited 5 Aug 2022 22:40
You are talking nonsense again. Read a book on history. Kievan Rus, or maybe look into the history of Slavs (Slaves). Maybe look into Holodomor. Hey fucking Nazis tho bro - death to the white man am I right?
Sayword
Sayword avatar

5977 posts since 1/4/07

posted 5 Aug 2022 22:44, edited 5 Aug 2022 22:44
RickRude wrote: You are talking nonsense again. Read a book on history. Kievan Rus, or maybe look into the history of Slavs (Slaves). Maybe look into Holodomor. Hey fucking Nazis tho bro - death to the white man am I right?
Ukraine is not a sovereign country. That's why they're not in nato. Thats why Western countries have to fight through proxy.

Are you saying that the Ukraine is a sovereign country?
RickRude
RickRude avatar

4204 posts since 13/1/12

5 Aug 2022 22:50
You are joking right?
Sayword
Sayword avatar

5977 posts since 1/4/07

5 Aug 2022 22:55
RickRude wrote: You are joking right?
is Ukraine sovereign yes or no? I'm asking you.
RickRude
RickRude avatar

4204 posts since 13/1/12

5 Aug 2022 22:59
You are really embarrassing yourself even more.
Sayword
Sayword avatar

5977 posts since 1/4/07

5 Aug 2022 23:07
RickRude wrote: You are really embarrassing yourself even more.
I'm asking you this for the third time now, but I'm embarrassing myself in your opinion.

Is Ukraine a sovereign country?
Charles Winthorpe III
Charles Winthorpe III avatar

5495 posts since 29/7/05

5 Aug 2022 23:20
Please stop the monetisation of misinformation and lies
burny
burny avatar

6157 posts since 25/5/06

6 Aug 2022 05:13
Bernard say’swords.

Doesn’t understand them.
Sayword
Sayword avatar

5977 posts since 1/4/07

6 Aug 2022 05:34
https://www.reuters.com/world/us/chinas-suspension-bilateral-climate-talks-with-us-punishes-world-kerry-2022-08-05/


China is about to produce more carbon than you can imagine.Laughing out loud


Who's going to do anything about it?Smiling
Sayword
Sayword avatar

5977 posts since 1/4/07

6 Aug 2022 05:35
Hey ted, I heard doxing is illegal.
Sayword
Sayword avatar

5977 posts since 1/4/07

posted 6 Aug 2022 05:36, edited 6 Aug 2022 05:36
What a true bunch of bitches. Nothing but bad will happen to you. I will be blessed forever into eternity.

Ted you're about to get in trouble for this. I have never talked to this person named

Burny or Andy sunglasses. This is a doxing. And I will get retribution, even if all of your lives depend on it forever and always.
Sayword
Sayword avatar

5977 posts since 1/4/07

6 Aug 2022 05:43
And Rick rude, don't think I forgot about you dipping on the question. We're going on day too if you're not answering whether or not Ukraine is a sovereign country.