Menswear: What are you wearing 2020


Show original post
Appleseed
Appleseed avatar

208 posts since 2/4/17

9 Jul 2022 11:03
Sayword wrote: Veilance

I remember when you got that bag, good to see you still totin it. Yeah a pretty big contrast from your head to toe Tenderloin days (which I know you still got). Is the Tenderloin stuff temporarily retired or still on rotation when you're feeling it?
emixam
emixam avatar

571 posts since 8/2/12

posted 9 Jul 2022 11:29, edited 9 Jul 2022 11:29
Appleseed wrote:
Sumbeam wrote: Like that emixam

yeah it's cool but all I can ID is UC cons? What's the other gear Emixam?

cheers mate. not UC cons! i know the one yiu think of, which camo is more purplish.

Tacoma record corduroy cap
nautica heavy weight tshirt
buzz rickson shorts
uniqlo xjwa socks
invicible taiwan x CT70
Porter bag
Appleseed
Appleseed avatar

208 posts since 2/4/17

9 Jul 2022 12:01
emixam wrote:
Appleseed wrote:
Sumbeam wrote: Like that emixam

yeah it's cool but all I can ID is UC cons? What's the other gear Emixam?

cheers mate. not UC cons! i know the one yiu think of, which camo is more purplish.

Tacoma record corduroy cap
nautica heavy weight tshirt
buzz rickson shorts
uniqlo xjwa socks
invicible taiwan x CT70
Porter bag

ah thanks for the breakdown there, eclectic mix, comes to together real well. Never woulda guessed that tee was Nautica..yeah I'm not a UC expert but that must be the ones I was thinking of..
Sayword
Sayword avatar

5977 posts since 1/4/07

9 Jul 2022 15:22
Flaskett you know I love you lord!
Appleseed wrote:
Sayword wrote: Veilance

I remember when you got that bag, good to see you still totin it. Yeah a pretty big contrast from your head to toe Tenderloin days (which I know you still got). Is the Tenderloin stuff temporarily retired or still on rotation when you're feeling it?
After getting a gore from Dover street and finding out I fit in it I literally just made a new Wardrobe full of veilance. I always love veilance since it created, I wasn't a fit as I am now, and Ive been wanting some Arc boras and Accrues since 2017. I bought 5 pairs off Ebay last December all under $120 including a brand new pair.

I rock tenderloin usually when Im around doing redneck shit in the south, I rock my street shit when hanging around hypebeast, and I rock veilance all the time cause swamp nuts are real. I have always been into "Gorp" buying used mountain hardware and north face of ebay since college for trails and working out, I just dont post it, or really anything unless its talking shit or a fit
sssssteven
sssssteven avatar

90 posts since 14/3/19

9 Jul 2022 15:26
Barbecue weather vibes.
EG
No brand blank tee
EG
Nike spruce lime am90 (no vis)



Appleseed
Appleseed avatar

208 posts since 2/4/17

10 Jul 2022 01:00
Sayword wrote: Flaskett you know I love you lord!
Appleseed wrote:
Sayword wrote: Veilance

I remember when you got that bag, good to see you still totin it. Yeah a pretty big contrast from your head to toe Tenderloin days (which I know you still got). Is the Tenderloin stuff temporarily retired or still on rotation when you're feeling it?
After getting a gore from Dover street and finding out I fit in it I literally just made a new Wardrobe full of veilance. I always love veilance since it created, I wasn't a fit as I am now, and Ive been wanting some Arc boras and Accrues since 2017. I bought 5 pairs off Ebay last December all under $120 including a brand new pair.

I rock tenderloin usually when Im around doing redneck shit in the south, I rock my street shit when hanging around hypebeast, and I rock veilance all the time cause swamp nuts are real. I have always been into "Gorp" buying used mountain hardware and north face of ebay since college for trails and working out, I just dont post it, or really anything unless its talking shit or a fit

Love it.

I hate minimalism too. The right gear for the right situation is what it's about. Your wardrobe sounds deep. It takes work though to keep that organised.

I guess I got lazy, I basically just have work shit and daily shit. I almost wish I just had a uniform sometimes…
fycus
fycus avatar

84 posts since 30/1/13

posted 11 Jul 2022 05:00, edited 11 Jul 2022 05:00
Appleseed wrote: ah thanks for the breakdown there, eclectic mix, comes to together real well. Never woulda guessed that tee was Nautica..yeah I'm not a UC expert but that must be the ones I was thinking of..

Nautica Japan specifically- freakstore seems to have bought out licensing to it and is releasing a lot of vintage (re 90s) style oversized prep under Akio Hasegawa (formerly of Popeye mag).

Janitor swag
Visvim
Nanamica
Visvim
Good Art
Sayword
Sayword avatar

5977 posts since 1/4/07

11 Jul 2022 17:39
Veilance
NigelBenn
NigelBenn avatar

4781 posts since 6/2/08

12 Jul 2022 07:19
Cool Pics are always on point say.

Is that a Veilance polo? Looks Cool
EssexBoyII
EssexBoyII avatar

7400 posts since 5/6/07

12 Jul 2022 08:45
Looks great fycus
Sayword
Sayword avatar

5977 posts since 1/4/07

12 Jul 2022 15:48
NigelBenn wrote: Cool Pics are always on point say.

Is that a Veilance polo? Looks Cool
thanks beloved, its this seasons demlo shirt. Highly breezable like Hiroki
Dee
Dee avatar

12200 posts since 22/11/07

14 Jul 2022 10:56
Cool
fycus
fycus avatar

84 posts since 30/1/13

posted 15 Jul 2022 09:54, edited 15 Jul 2022 09:54
Beams x MB
Northworks
Nautica
Nanamica
NB


Vis
Wtaps
Nautica
Vis
Meatease
Meatease avatar

383 posts since 22/7/11

16 Jul 2022 14:26


OL sunglasses
Snow peak vest
Cos bag (gfs)
H&M shorts
Wallies



Uniqlo madras shirt
Porter
Grammici
Nike React element 87
Appleseed
Appleseed avatar

208 posts since 2/4/17

posted 16 Jul 2022 14:32, edited 16 Jul 2022 14:32
pretty damn rad Fycus on the second getup, and Meatease, the first. But I could never wear black shoes/socks with shorts, I think you pull it off tho..

Say, you're on a different level to me, I don't really understand it but I respect it. It's fucken boss to wear all green, like a suit. It's like "yep, fuck you. this is my style", it's something I don't have the swagger to do. I'm sure the cut and materials are up to your liking aswell and it just looks bad ass..I just wear cheap shit nowadays, kinda lazy, wish I was still dedicated like you are…
TCB
TCB avatar

5085 posts since 5/7/11

16 Jul 2022 18:52
Good page
Rez
Rez avatar

9004 posts since 5/4/09

16 Jul 2022 19:40
Visvim 101xx looking really good there
YLAup
YLAup avatar

5934 posts since 5/9/11

16 Jul 2022 19:46
Fantastic page, bravo
phelen
phelen avatar

6801 posts since 16/8/06

16 Jul 2022 21:19
Appleseed wrote:
Sayword wrote: Flaskett you know I love you lord!
Appleseed wrote:
Sayword wrote: Veilance

I remember when you got that bag, good to see you still totin it. Yeah a pretty big contrast from your head to toe Tenderloin days (which I know you still got). Is the Tenderloin stuff temporarily retired or still on rotation when you're feeling it?
After getting a gore from Dover street and finding out I fit in it I literally just made a new Wardrobe full of veilance. I always love veilance since it created, I wasn't a fit as I am now, and Ive been wanting some Arc boras and Accrues since 2017. I bought 5 pairs off Ebay last December all under $120 including a brand new pair.

I rock tenderloin usually when Im around doing redneck shit in the south, I rock my street shit when hanging around hypebeast, and I rock veilance all the time cause swamp nuts are real. I have always been into "Gorp" buying used mountain hardware and north face of ebay since college for trails and working out, I just dont post it, or really anything unless its talking shit or a fit

Love it.

I hate minimalism too. The right gear for the right situation is what it's about. Your wardrobe sounds deep. It takes work though to keep that organised.

I guess I got lazy, I basically just have work shit and daily shit. I almost wish I just had a uniform sometimes…

Remember 5th you hating Veilance and Acronym, old age has softened you.
NigelBenn
NigelBenn avatar

4781 posts since 6/2/08

posted 17 Jul 2022 06:29, edited 17 Jul 2022 06:29
Cool Both fycus and the first meatease

Doing something different for the summer.
ALD
M&S
ALD
Gramicci
ALD Clarks