Russ Cool
habitual
habitual avatar

306 posts since 17/9/08

26 Jul 2022 20:01
Work trip Airbnb post

Nanamica loopwheeler tee
Goldwin cordura cargos
Novesta gats (new purchase, great beater gats. Much better than the adi BW army)

also new purchase. My first "nice" watch
discobobulated
discobobulated avatar

1219 posts since 21/4/10

26 Jul 2022 20:14
That a Great Frog ring, Seventyfour? Looks exactly like the one I got.
Ulster_Blue
Ulster_Blue avatar

5625 posts since 16/7/06

26 Jul 2022 20:34
All really good habitual. How do those goldwin fit? They look really good there but really bad on
stock images
habitual
habitual avatar

306 posts since 17/9/08

posted 26 Jul 2022 20:55, edited 26 Jul 2022 20:55
that pretty much sums it up lol. They look pedestrian online but awesome irl. They might be one of the articles of clothing that i oddly enough got the most compliments on from friends irl this past year.

The cargo pockets are very flush and incognito, which makes them look more slick than regular cargos and the material is a nice stretchy but robust feeling cordura rip stop. I have them in black as well and wear them both a lot. Sizing is more euro than JP. These are medium and fit quite relaxed. I could have gone for a small but I wanted them loose. I normally wear a 31-32 waist
Seventyfour
Seventyfour avatar

9597 posts since 6/10/05

26 Jul 2022 21:01
discobobulated wrote: That a Great Frog ring, Seventyfour? Looks exactly like the one I got.

Yeah medium evil skull ring I think, I've had it years.
discobobulated
discobobulated avatar

1219 posts since 21/4/10

26 Jul 2022 21:12
Cool. Mines is the New Skool one which is slightly different.
Appleseed
Appleseed avatar

208 posts since 2/4/17

27 Jul 2022 07:00
Seventyfour wrote: Been a while since I did one of these
Ald
Cmf outdoor garment
Ald
Wacko Maria
NB x Ald

you would probably beat the fuck out of me in real life but really? THOSE are the shoes you wore in real life ? Really??
Appleseed
Appleseed avatar

208 posts since 2/4/17

27 Jul 2022 07:51
To the pub to drown my sorrows. My ambition is now to become an alcoholic. Genuine disability on the register, then I can get a disability pension.

NBHD knit beret
Wearguard parka
TriMountain fleece
Pro5 tee
Propper BDU
Bape chukkas
Appleseed
Appleseed avatar

208 posts since 2/4/17

posted 28 Jul 2022 02:40, edited 28 Jul 2022 02:40
To the treadmill to run. This is a good example of how I see the world different to most people. I'm trying to make my heart, lungs and body stronger so when I train I layer up and want to sweat. My goal isn't the ultimate time or lookin rich/cool, it's actually making my body stronger. When I have to run in real life it'll actually be easier compared to in the gym. I also have to spend less time in the gym, coz I push my body harder while I'm there. You fucks are all about uber light weight, latest fabrics and $$$ gym mom getups. You want to make your life as easy as possible even when you're supposed to be in the gym feeling pain and making gains. So fuck your dumb shit.

Hanes tee as a sweatrag bandana
Champion sweats
Pro5 tee
Air Max

(fucken blue and yellow, but I had these before the invasion. Fuck Ukraine, fucken Euro Nazi pieces of shit. I hope Putin kicks their ass.)
burny
burny avatar

6157 posts since 25/5/06

28 Jul 2022 06:36
oldgregg
oldgregg avatar

6400 posts since 13/4/02

28 Jul 2022 09:42

Sunray Makaha
NB 1300 ALD
TNFPL Alphadry shorts
TNFPL Gore infinium cap
Seventyfour
Seventyfour avatar

9597 posts since 6/10/05

28 Jul 2022 14:40
Appleseed wrote: To the treadmill to run. This is a good example of how I see the world different to most people. I'm trying to make my heart, lungs and body stronger so when I train I layer up and want to sweat. My goal isn't the ultimate time or lookin rich/cool, it's actually making my body stronger. When I have to run in real life it'll actually be easier compared to in the gym. I also have to spend less time in the gym, coz I push my body harder while I'm there. You fucks are all about uber light weight, latest fabrics and $$$ gym mom getups. You want to make your life as easy as possible even when you're supposed to be in the gym feeling pain and making gains. So fuck your dumb shit.

Champion sweats
Pro5 tee
Air Max

(fucken blue and yellow, but I had these before the invasion. Fuck Ukraine, fucken Euro Nazi pieces of shit. I hope Putin kicks their ass.)

I thought you hated Commies?
Running on a treadmill with umpteen lears of cloths on will not make you stronger, it will dehydrate you, lift some weights and eat some protein.
Mancunia
Mancunia avatar

921 posts since 29/10/12

28 Jul 2022 21:25
Laughing out loud real talk
Appleseed
Appleseed avatar

208 posts since 2/4/17

posted 29 Jul 2022 02:09, edited 29 Jul 2022 02:09
Seventyfour wrote:
Appleseed wrote: To the treadmill to run. This is a good example of how I see the world different to most people. I'm trying to make my heart, lungs and body stronger so when I train I layer up and want to sweat. My goal isn't the ultimate time or lookin rich/cool, it's actually making my body stronger. When I have to run in real life it'll actually be easier compared to in the gym. I also have to spend less time in the gym, coz I push my body harder while I'm there. You fucks are all about uber light weight, latest fabrics and $$$ gym mom getups. You want to make your life as easy as possible even when you're supposed to be in the gym feeling pain and making gains. So fuck your dumb shit.

Champion sweats
Pro5 tee
Air Max

I thought you hated Commies?
Running on a treadmill with umpteen lears of cloths on will not make you stronger, it will dehydrate you, lift some weights and eat some protein.

Rooskies ain't Commies anymore since 1990 fuckhead. Check the soaring Rubel, they're cashing in on dumbass Western sanctions, creating their own new rival trade blocks.

It would dehydrate people who believe they need to consume 18 glasses of water a day no matter what. I'm not a retard who suddenly thinks humans have to constantly be near their own personal supply of water. I aim to sweat in the gym, not drink water and lightly stretch my legs. Trust me the people that constantly drink water and avoid sweating are making themselves weaker, objectively. I actually drink when I feel thirsty, I'm hard like a lightweight boxer. I don't lift many weights coz I don't want to be big or I won't fit in clothes the way I like.
Sayword
Sayword avatar

5977 posts since 1/4/07

29 Jul 2022 04:02
93s are the best I miss mine
Appleseed
Appleseed avatar

208 posts since 2/4/17

29 Jul 2022 05:41
word. I never do Air Max in real life since the 90s but wouldn't run without em. These have the WTAPS teal colour on the swoosh.

Hey seventy four - have you heard of conditioning? Two people are dropped off in the desert with no water and have to walk for 3 days to the nearest water. Who do you think is gonna live? The princess who constantly hydrated while running in virtually no clothing or the dude who's body is used to going without water for long periods while sweating? In fact at a normal pace I'd be less likely to sweat and having lighter clothing in this situation is gonna make body think this is easy. The constant hydrater I'd predict would be dead within a few hours.
Seventyfour
Seventyfour avatar

9597 posts since 6/10/05

29 Jul 2022 08:46
I honestly can't tell if your taking the piss or if you genuinely believe what you're saying. Have you ever been diagnosed with a learning disability?
Appleseed
Appleseed avatar

208 posts since 2/4/17

29 Jul 2022 08:57
Seventyfour wrote: I honestly can't tell if your taking the piss or if you genuinely believe what you're saying. Have you ever been diagnosed with a learning disability?

nah seriously, are you retarded? Who would live? Me or the hydrater who goes easy on their body daily? What's your fucking answer? Don't project your retardation, just answer the question and prove me right.
Seventyfour
Seventyfour avatar

9597 posts since 6/10/05

posted 29 Jul 2022 09:23, edited 29 Jul 2022 09:23
I bet even Sayword is cringing reading that load of nonsense Laughing out loud