snaye avatar

11111 posts since 24/10/02

29 Jul 2022 10:23
Someone please drop Mil off in the desert with no water
Appleseed
Appleseed avatar

208 posts since 2/4/17

29 Jul 2022 10:25
Seventyfour wrote: I bet even Sayword is cringing reading that load of nonsense Laughing out loud

Just keep deflecting. You want to answer the question chickenshit?
Appleseed
Appleseed avatar

208 posts since 2/4/17

29 Jul 2022 10:26
snaye wrote: Someone please drop Mil off in the desert with no water

Yep, you and me motherfucker, lets see who lives.
Seventyfour
Seventyfour avatar

9597 posts since 6/10/05

29 Jul 2022 14:05
Appleseed wrote:
Seventyfour wrote: I bet even Sayword is cringing reading that load of nonsense Laughing out loud

I don't need to answer Laughing out loud literally any one reading it knows who whould last longer.
An already dehydrated person that clearly knows nothing about fitness or biology even.
Vs
A well hydrated athlete Roll Eyes

Now don't get me wrong on this I like to give myself mental challenges in the gym, and if that's what you're doing good for you. But if you think you are making yourself physically stronger you are not, and in the long run you will do yourself more harm than good.
I suggest you start a weights program, get some advice, don't make it up thinking you know best because you don't.
If you think you will get too big for your cloths you will not it takes years of dedication to get big. If you would like some help with it give me a shout I would be happy to help.
snaye
snaye avatar

29 Jul 2022 14:24
Having no muscle mass & real stamina vs having a body that is under regular stress through intense physical work like resistance, HiiT, balance work etc Laughing out loud

You have no clue and basic understanding of the human body.

Like Russ says do some research. How do you think your military heroes survive in these conditions it's not by wearing oversized hoodies and strapping a towel around theirs heads indoors.

You are a Mug
Appleseed
Appleseed avatar

208 posts since 2/4/17

posted 29 Jul 2022 14:25, edited 29 Jul 2022 14:25
Seventyfour wrote:
Appleseed wrote:

I don't need to answer Laughing out loud literally any one reading it knows who whould last longer.
An already dehydrated person that clearly knows nothing about fitness or biology even.
Vs

Now don't get me wrong on this I like to give myself mental challenges in the gym, and if that's what you're doing good for you. But if you think you are making yourself physically stronger you are not, and in the long run you will do yourself more harm than good.
I suggest you start a weights program, get some advice, don't make it up thinking you know best because you don't.
If you think you will get too big for your cloths you will not it takes years of dedication to get big. If you would like some help with it give me a shout I would be happy to help.

Hope you enjoy dying motherfucker, this hardened fucker will outlast you, coz I don't pamper myself when I'm supposed to be conditioning in the gym. Get plenty of protein btw. Ate a whole river trout Monday, Tuesday a T-bone, Wednesday a pork chop, Thurs fresh lamb, Tonight another pork chop. All with a massive salad every night. Just unprocessed good food is all I fuck with.

Oh you're some kinda expert coz you got tats and DNA? Fuck you you weak faggot.

Actually I'm getting the picture I could actually kick your dumb ass.
Appleseed
Appleseed avatar

208 posts since 2/4/17

posted 29 Jul 2022 14:32, edited 29 Jul 2022 14:32
snaye wrote: Having no muscle mass & real stamina vs having a body that is under regular stress through intense physical work like resistance, HiiT, balance work etc Laughing out loud

You have no clue and basic understanding of the human body.

Like Russ says do some research. How do you think your military heroes survive in these conditions it's not by wearing oversized hoodies and strapping a towel around theirs heads indoors.

You are a Mug

How long can you run at 10 on a treadmill, faggot? Do you need to constantly hydrate? How long can you fuck your woman for? I fuck the whores long time. I'm talking 30 minutes and they let me take the condom off coz they love it so much. Stamina motherfucker.
snaye
snaye avatar

29 Jul 2022 14:38
You really are a sad cunt Laughing out loud
MoB
MoB avatar

37389 posts since 31/8/04

29 Jul 2022 14:43
Appleseed wrote: How long can you run at 10 on a treadmill, faggot? Do you need to constantly hydrate? How long can you fuck your woman for? I fuck the whores long time. I'm talking 30 minutes and they let me take the condom off coz they love it so much. Stamina motherfucker.

This is mental illness
Appleseed
Appleseed avatar

208 posts since 2/4/17

posted 29 Jul 2022 14:57, edited 29 Jul 2022 14:57
snaye wrote: You really are a sad cunt Laughing out loud

Not as sad as the fuck (you) who has to constantly hold his water bottle in order to accomplish anything.
Appleseed
Appleseed avatar

208 posts since 2/4/17

29 Jul 2022 14:58
MoB wrote:
Appleseed wrote: How long can you run at 10 on a treadmill, faggot? Do you need to constantly hydrate? How long can you fuck your woman for? I fuck the whores long time. I'm talking 30 minutes and they let me take the condom off coz they love it so much. Stamina motherfucker.

This is mental illness

You have a mental weakness.
NigelBenn
NigelBenn avatar

4781 posts since 6/2/08

29 Jul 2022 15:03
MLI starting to remind me of David Goggins Laughing out loud

https://www.instagram.com/p/CE-6ejegSYl/?igshid=MDJmNzVkMjY=

STAY HARD
NigelBenn
NigelBenn avatar

4781 posts since 6/2/08

29 Jul 2022 15:04
Do you run with or without music?
Seventyfour
Seventyfour avatar

9597 posts since 6/10/05

posted 29 Jul 2022 15:07, edited 29 Jul 2022 15:07
Appleseed wrote:
Seventyfour wrote:
Appleseed wrote:

Vs

Hope you enjoy dying motherfucker, this hardened fucker will outlast you, coz I don't pamper myself when I'm supposed to be conditioning in the gym. Get plenty of protein btw. Ate a whole river trout Monday, Tuesday a T-bone, Wednesday a pork chop, Thurs fresh lamb, Tonight another pork chop. All with a massive salad every night. Just unprocessed good food is all I fuck with.

You have no idea what conditioning is and for the record I would fucking destroy you, you really are a mug.
You spend too much time talking to your toy soldiers, I bet you've never even had a fight.
Seventyfour
Seventyfour avatar

9597 posts since 6/10/05

29 Jul 2022 15:09
I bet he posts on incel forums Laughing out loud
Seventyfour
Seventyfour avatar

9597 posts since 6/10/05

29 Jul 2022 15:22
More of the same really
Ald
Nb
Rolex
Great frog
eazypz
eazypz avatar

3680 posts since 16/4/10

29 Jul 2022 15:26
Russ gone full Teddy, making me want the gym shorts in green

Reckon it’d look better with some white trainers though
Appleseed
Appleseed avatar

208 posts since 2/4/17

29 Jul 2022 15:35
Seventyfour wrote:
Appleseed wrote:
Seventyfour wrote:
Appleseed wrote:

Vs

You have no idea what conditioning is and for the record I would fucking destroy you, you really are a mug.
You spend too much time talking to your toy soldiers, I bet you've never even had a fight.

More and more I'm starting to doubt your hardness. You look tough but in reality you're prolly a paper tiger/ actual pussy. I've faced down more than one homeless thug in the last year. Protected my ex girlfriend and pushed one guy to the ground. Backed off two dudes who came at me swinging on meth. Blocked their swings and I looked so hard, gave em the 100 mile stare, they ran away before I had to do anything.. Two dudes, yougner and bigger than me. But all I had to do was show em I was ready to throw down. Fucken pussies, just like you would be.
Appleseed
Appleseed avatar

208 posts since 2/4/17

posted 29 Jul 2022 15:41, edited 29 Jul 2022 15:41
Seventyfour wrote: More of the same really
Ald
Nb
Rolex
Great frog

at least you sorted out the shoes. Looks good.

Matching cap and shorts looks dumb tho.
smith
smith avatar

11792 posts since 5/5/04

posted 29 Jul 2022 15:45, edited 29 Jul 2022 15:45
Your first mistake on coming face to face with fuks very own Jason Statham would be the assumption that he is

A) homeless
and
B) on drugs

He would snap you in half before you could say "horizontal pussy"